If you have a passion for sports betting or casino gambling, you’ll probably also be interested in hearing expert discussion on all aspects of your pastime. Listed below are some of the best podcasts available for betters and gamblers.
American Sports Betting Podcasts
- Sports Gambling Podcast (SCP) concerns itself with the NFL, college football, baseball, basketball, plus international sports such as boxing, soccer and golf.
- BangTheBook Sports Betting Radio talks about mostly American baseball, basketball, NFL and college football with expert analysis and free picks.
- Sportsmemo concentrates on NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, college football, college basketball, and CFL (Canadian football).
- Bet The Board specialises in NFL betting news and advice.
- Arone Sports offers in-depth NFL match analysis as well as expert betting picks.
British Sports Betting Podcasts
- The Punt is a William Hill podcast that previews and analyses British Premier League football matches.
- William Hill Racing attracts betters into the fold with its in-house podcast, offering racing news and tips.
- Trading Views podcast includes expert opinion from Sky Sports journalists and inside betting tips from Sky Bet.
- Racing Post has a regular podcast offering opinion on English football as well as horse racing expertise.
- The Final Furlong is a weekly podcast specialising in horse racing news and previews of top Irish and British races.
- The Two Plus Two Pokercast offers expert advice on poker strategy and other gaming topics.
- Casinos USA is hosted by Coach Fav and discusses all aspects of casino gaming and gambling.
- Gambling With an Edge generously pledges to make you a better gambler and revolves around all aspects of casino games.
- You Can Bet on That is aimed at the recreational gambler and is about all the top casino games, including baccarat, blackjack, craps, poker, slots and video machines.
- Cousin Vito’s Casino Podcast bills itself as “A Guide to Enjoying Gambling” and is a great resource for the recreational user.